Saturday, April 9, 2011

Run in the Sun

It's Sunny!! For the first time this season, we are going to hit 70 degrees here in Syracuse on Monday. It's supposed to be in the 60s all weekend, and I'm thrilled.

When the weather is bad, I run on my treadmill and watch TV shows on my laptop. But when its nice, I run outside and rock out to my iPod.

For today's blog challenge, I'm changing the prompt. The prompt was to write about a song that describes your mood. Here's what I'm doing instead.

Blog Challenge Day 8 and 13: All-Time Best Running Playlist


Here are some of my all time favorite running songs. This post was inspired by posts on running playlists from Hungry Runner Girl and Fitness Food and Faith. Speaking of other running blogs, check out the super cool giveaway on Pain, Pride, and Perseverance.

Running Playlist

In no particular order...
  1. LFO: Summer Girls
  2. Nicki Minaj: Super Bass
  3. Everclear: Santa Monica (I listen to this when I run at the ocean in RI)
  4. Sublime: Ruca
  5. Sublime: Get Out
  6. Goo Goo Dolls: Big Machine
  7. Goo Goo Dolls: Naked
  8. Modern English: I Melt with You
  9. Dispatch: Bang Bang
  10. OK GO: So Damn Hot
  11. OAR: Lay Down
  12. OAR: Right On Time
  13. Girl Talk: Once Again
  14. Girl Talk: Shut The Club Down
  15. Lil Wayne: Ice Cream Paint Job
So happy that it's nice out!
Source: ImogenHeap (view)

5 comments:

  1. yay for great weather and running outside! Like the playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm LOVE that LFO was first on that list...have not listened to them in forever...I need to go listen immediately and add to my playlist. I need some summer inspiration! haha! so glad its nice out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting your playlist! I am always looking for new running music. Glad you got to go for a run in the sun, I am sick of treadmills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shoutout...great jams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love running too! :)
    i listen to passion pit and mgmt whilst running :) xxx

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete