Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Degrees and Careers

Blog Challenge Day 5: A photo of yourself from 2 years ago

This photo was taken from my graduation two years ago. I got my masters degree in English Education.

While I am on the topic of graduation, here is a photo of my undergrad graduation four years ago. My undergrad degrees were Magazine Journalism and English. I really miss my college friends and the good times we had. If I could go back in time, I would go back and visit for a week... but probably not any longer than that ;-)


Now, I work in marketing, and I LOVE it. It's nice when college pays off and you get a job where you actually use the skills you learned in college :-)

What are your degrees in? Where did you go to school? If you could go back to college, would you do it?

1 comment:

  1. ugh- I've graduated with my UG and am working on my Master's right now. I am DYING to get into the Marketing business but haven't a CLUE as to how to "get in".

    Congrats on graduating! It's SUCH an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete